Thursday, January 19, 2006

All you need to know about eBay ..


I find that when doing research, one of the best places to start is Wikipedia.... the online encyclopedia ...

Its article on eBay makes you aware of the size of the beast and just how ebay has become part of our commercial culture ... In the UK there are currently 9 million users ....imagine having 9 million people browsing around in your shop ..

Click on the article here and read it for yourself



To date I have sold 30 items on ebay and as I have said in previous posts ..there is much to learn .. see my latest offering by clicking here

I would love to hear about your experience and your tips ...please Comment and then maybe we will be able to get some sort of forum going that will be able to share ideas etc

No comments: