Thursday, January 19, 2006

There's no such thing as a free Lunch ...


The way I got started on ebay was by being shown the basics by someone who knew what they were talking about ...

It only took half an hour or so for my ebay teacher to help me set up an account and then post my first item ..

So my advice to the beginner is that they seek out the help of someone who knows what they are talking about ....if you ask around I am sure you will know someone ...after all there are supposed to be 9 million users of ebay in the UK ..

Entice them with the offer of a free lunch :-)

2 comments:

Rob. said...

Thanks J

You have the honour of being the first person to leave a comment

If I could play a fanfare ai would

Excellent advice

Many thanks

Rob

Rob. said...

Thanks claire ..if you get it going ( the blog that is ) I will link up to it

Rob