Wednesday, March 22, 2006

101 tips for ebay


In the two months or so that I have been penning this blog I have come across many words of eBay wisdom from people who know what they are talking about .

These are the people with the experience , these are the people who have learnt ( often the hard way) how to turn eBay into a good source of income .

I always listen to them and take note . The team at eBay is full of such people , employed by ebay to help people like you and me make a success of our trading . After all if we are successful then so are they .

These good people at eBay have put together a booklet entitled "101 tips for Starting and Growing your Business on eBay" ....click here.... Its in Pdf format (Or if your prefer here is the html link) . A very useful resource to give out to people who want some insider knowledge of eBay

Take a look.... print it off ...settle back with a good cup of coffee ( made with Marks fantastic range of coffee makers) and spend 30 minutes learning from the experts ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome statue. I love it. You just can't find stuff like that where i live in the states. My four year old wants one now.

P.s. Love your blog. I am still in the development stage too and still experimenting with suppliers and developing a e-storefront away from ebay ( http://www.bestsoundz.com) I have had some amazing success with ebay but fining decent suppliers has become a nightmare.

Rob. said...

Thanks ...Finding good suppliers is a common problem ..one that I know I will find myself when i start doing that myself

I will check out your store

Thanks for dropping By

Rob

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, which statue is anonymous referring to? Is it the ornament in the other blog?

Anyway, wanted to share with you and others what I do with the various links you provide...I've got a folder in my Favorites named Ebay Info, and I save your various links into there.

You've been very helpful.

Linda

Anonymous said...

I found this information on eBay...it's a wholesale reference site developed by eBayers for eBayers...here's the link:

http://www.wholesaleforebay.com/

Linda

Anonymous said...

I found this information on eBay...it's a wholesale reference site developed by eBayers for eBayers...here's the link:

http://www.wholesaleforebay.com/

Linda