Friday, March 31, 2006

Oops I have upset the Adsense people

I had an email tonight from Adsense saying that they had disabled my account because of the following reason

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including
but not limited to clicks generated by:

- a publisher on his own web pages
- a publisher encouraging others to click on his ads
- automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software
- a publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing the
layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason


So the $100 dollars is now back in the hands of the advertisers ...what can I say

I must learn to read the rules :-(

But old Japanese proverb say "Fall down seven times stand up eight " ..I will press on

I would also like to publicly apologies to adsense for unintentionally breaking the rules ..Sorry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You GO Rob!!! Don't let them get you down. As you said, the definition of success is getting up just one time more than you are knocked down!!!

BTW, if your little figurine girl is still up for grabs, you know I would love to have her;-)

Rob. said...

Andrea

She is yours ... I will take the listing off now

Thanks for your support

Rob

Rob. said...

Andrea ..didn't know how to withdraw the listing do I have upped the price to frighten everyone else off

Thanks

Rob