Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Love,valentines......eBay style

Cupid's arrows ...Exclusively on eBay...

Do they have Valentines Day in the States or Australia? Let me know in the comments..

Over here in the UK, every February 14th, the nation overdoses on romance .Men and women buy their loved ones romantic gifts.The most popular purchase for men being sexy lingerie which, whilst being appreciated I am sure by their lover , would be appreciated even more if accompanied by a glass of champagne and a bunch of red roses ...Am I right ladies ...comment please.....

Anyway, now is the time to search the house and find all those romantic items that are gathering dust ! I had a look and came across a heart shaped piece of glass, given as a gift to me by my wife a couple of years ago .... I thought ..Should I or shouldn't I ...In the end self-preservation won the day ! So it's staying on the shelf .....

No comments: