Some more fascinating facts for you about eBay ...This time it's how much people are prepared to trade ....The top 5 most expensive listings ever sold .
1. In 2003 , a 340 year old copy of Shakespeare's Pericles , Prince of Tyre, was snapped up for £5million. ( a bargain ...By the way does anyone know what a Pericle is ??)
2. A 12 seater Gulfstream 11 jet went for £3.2 million in 2001. ( pilot not included )
3. A Ferrari Enzo one of only 399 made -sold for £544,000 in 2003. ( boys and their cars ..)
4. In 2002 an 82 acre town Bridgeville in California was sold for £531,250 ( a bargain )
5. A silver VW Golf once owned by the current Pope Benedict fetched a record £128,000 last year ( Holy wheels ....)
But wait a minute ... I have number six .... My Cow ...all you have to do is bid a couple of Million and I will make it on the list :-)
You Know she is worth it ....